This means that you can use:
- Angular CLI and Webpack that help you to bootstrap a new project and quickly add the powerful DevExtreme widgets
- Other package managers like SystemJS and Rollup
- DevExtreme Validation - All built-in DevExtreme validation features are now available inside the DevExtreme Angular 2 components
- New Configuration Components - we've introduced two types of configuration components. The first type provides a convenient and efficient way for binding ‘deep’ properties. The second type allows you to declare collection property items (e.g. DataGrid columns, TabPanel tabs, etc.) via markup
Webinar - To learn more about Angular and DevExtreme, please register for my upcoming webinar: Getting started with Angular 2 and DevExtreme Widgets
New Angular Demo
To help you visualize the powerful ways in which you can use DevExtreme and Angular, we've created a version of our 'Golf Club' demo.
Try the demo online here: https://devexpress.github.io/golfclub/
Download the source from GitHub: https://github.com/DevExpress/golfclub
Major issues fixed:
- T468713: dxTabs - The first item is rendered incorrectly when items come from http
- T459714: dxForm - It's impossible to specify items using a structural-directive "dxi-item"
- DxValidator - 'dxi-validation-rule' is not a known element
- dxScrollView always shows wait indicator in an Angular 2 application (T472039, T463883)
- T469483: dxChart / dxSparkline in dxPopup causes the "Cannot read property 'dispose' of null" error in Angular2 when a widget's container is defined with the *ngIf directive
- Jquery not reconize typings devextreme-angular
Try Angular 2 and DevExtreme
To get started using the versatile DevExtreme widgets with Angular 2, please take a look at the GitHub project page.
Then, drop me a line below with your thoughts, thanks.