In this tutorial, you will learn how to add a DevExtreme widget to an HTML page using jQuery. As an example, you will create a simple page consisting of a button, a text paragraph and a check box. You will learn how to add a widget, specify initial values for its configuration options, and modify widget options at runtime. You will also learn how to handle widget events in an example using the click event.
- UI Widgets Reference - a full list of DevExtreme UI widgets
- Widget Basics - jQuery - details on how to work with widgets with jQuery approach
- Widget Basics - AngularJS - details on how to work with widgets with AngularJS approach
- Widget Basics - Knockout - details on how to work with widgets with Knockout approach
- UI Widgets Guides - various guides on widget concepts and feature overviews