In this tutorial, you will learn how to implement a search in a collection widget using jQuery. As an example, you will create a simple page consisting of a list and a search text box. You will learn how to associate a collection widget with data using a DataSource instance, configure DataSource search options, and update search criterion according to the current search box value.
- Collection Container Widgets Guide - information about collection widgets
- Installation - information on linking libraries
- Widget Basics - jQuery - details on how to work with widgets with jQuery approach
- Widget Basics - AngularJS - details on how to work with widgets with AngularJS approach
- Widget Basics - Knockout - details on how to work with widgets with Knockout approach
- Data Layer - information about DataSource search capabilities