DevExtreme is a component suite for creating highly responsive web applications for touch devices and traditional desktops. The suite includes 50+ UI components ready to use with jQuery, Angular, AngularJS, Knockout, ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core: data grid, interactive charts, data editors, navigation and multi-purpose widgets designed to look and behave harmoniously in any browser.
DevExtreme supports integration with client-side technologies and server-side frameworks:
- jQuery versions 2.1 - 2.2 and 3.x
- Knockout versions 2.2.3 - 2.3.0 and 3.1.0 - 3.4.0
- AngularJS versions 1.2+ (when using version 1.3 or later, pay attention to the Migration Guide)
- Angular versions 2.4.2+, 4 and later
- ASP.NET: ASP.NET MVC 3 and later / ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 and later
You can integrate DevExtreme with other frameworks, or use DevExtreme widgets without jQuery and frameworks:
DevExtreme also supplies TypeScript definitions if you want to use TypeScript syntax.
- TypeScript Support versions 2.4.2+
To make your application or website faster and lighter, we introduced a modular version of DevExtreme. Combining modules, you can create a custom bundle that includes only those code parts that you need.
To include DevExtreme to your project, use the appropriate distribution package.
npm install email@example.com --save --save-exact
bower install devextreme#~17.2 --save
Install-Package DevExtreme.Web -Version 17.2.17
For Visual Studio integration features, get the Windows installer, or otherwise, download just the client-side library and its widgets as a zip archive.