|Accessibility Requirement||Support Level|
|Keyboard Navigation Support|
|Screen Reader Support|
|Contrast Color Theme|
|Mobile Device Support|
|Lighthouse Accessibility Validation|
|Axe Accessibility Validation|
|WAVE Accessibility Validation|
|Section 508 Support|
|WCAG 2.x Support|
- - All component features meet the requirement
- - Some component features may not meet the requirement
- - Accessibility requirement is not supported
|Section 508 criteria||WCAG 2.x criteria||Exception description|
|-||1.1.1 Non-text Content (Level A)||Drag icons do not have
|-||1.3.1 Info and Relationships (Level A)||
|-||1.3.2 Meaningful Sequence (Level A)
2.4.3 Focus Order (Level A)
|The column fixing feature in DataGrid does not meet this criterion.|
|302.3 Without Perception of Color||1.4.1 Use of Color (Level A)||DataGrid has only visual means of conveying information for the following elements:
|18.104.22.168 Execution of available actions||2.1.1 Keyboard (Level A)||
|-||2.1.2 No Keyboard Trap (Level A)||A group footer summary causes a keyboard trap.|
|22.214.171.124 Object information||3.3.1 Error Identification (Level A)
3.3.3 Error Suggestion (Level AA)
4.1.2 Name, Role, Value (Level A)
|The validation state and error message of DataGrid are not pronounced when users focus the control or edit data.|
|-||3.3.2 Labels or Instructions (Level A)||Cells in batch edit mode do not supply any instructions.|
|502.3.3 Row, Column, and Headers||-||DataGrid does not convey information about headers if the column fixing feature is enabled.|
|502.3.14 Event Notification
126.96.36.199 Change notification
A user can use the following keys to interact with the DataGrid component:
|← → ↑ ↓||
|Shift + Mouse Wheel||Scrolls the content left/right if the horizontal scrolling is taking place.|
|F2||Switches a cell to the editing state.3|
|Esc||Cancels changes made in a cell or row and switches it back to its normal state.|
|Alt + ↓||Opens a drop-down editor (a select box4, a calendar5, etc.) in the editing state.|
|Ctrl + ↑ ↓||Navigates between a column header, filter row, data area, filter panel, and pager.|
|Ctrl + Space or Ctrl + Click||Selects or clears the selection of the focused row.
Previously selected rows remain selected.7
|Shift + Space or Shift + Click||Selects or clears the selection of a range of rows between the last selected or deselected and the focused rows.7,8|
|Ctrl + A||Selects all rows.6,9|
|Ctrl + F||Focuses the search panel.10|
|PageUp / PageDown||Navigates to the previous/next page.|
|Tab / Shift + Tab||Moves the focus one element forward/back.
Focuses the first/last element in the next/previous row if there are no more elements in the current row.
Shift + Click / Ctrl + Click
on a column header
|Applies/clears sorting settings of the column.11|
- If the enterKeyAction is "startEdit".
- If the edititng.mode is "cell" or "batch" and the enterKeyAction is "moveFocus".
- The editing.mode should be "cell" or "batch".
- A select box appears in a cell of a lookup column.
- A calendar appears in a data cell when a column contains "date" type data.
- The selection.mode should be different from "none".
- The selection.mode should be "multiple".
- If the scrolling.mode is "virtual", the rows should be visible simultaneously. If the mode is "standard", the rows should be on one page.
- selection.allowSelectAll should be true.
- The search panel should be visible.
- The sorting.mode should be "multiple".
You can override these shortcuts or create your own shortcuts using the onKeyDown event handler.