The items array can contain:
- Objects with fields described in this section
- Objects with any other fields. In this case, specify the buttonTemplate.
If you need to update the UI component items, reassign the entire items array as shown in the following example:
This property accepts one of the following:
- The icon's URL
- The icon's name if the icon is from the DevExtreme icon library
- The icon's CSS class if the icon is from an external icon library (see External Icon Libraries)
- The icon in the Base64 format
- The icon in the SVG format. Ensure that the source is reliable.
The following types of the specified value are available.
- Assign a string containing the name of the required template.
- Assign a jQuery object of the template's container.
- Assign a DOM Node of the template's container.
- Assign a function that returns the jQuery object or a DOM Node of the template's container.
DevExtreme provides the following button types.